I am really looking forward to a luxurious rain-forest cabin and super-scenic Wing Chun experience at Tamborine Mountain this year. It’s a nice change to roughing it in a haunted mansion! Please remember that conference tickets are on sale with bulk discounts right now, up until August the 31st. After that there will be no discounts but full price tickets will now be available up until September 15th.
To get a discount, organise a group, and get one person to to fill out the registration form first Here. A ticket should appear in the shopping cart, but don’t pay for it yet. Go back to the registration page and repeat the process for each person until there are multiple tickets in the shopping cart. The appropriate discount will be automatically applied to the total amount as you go. You can even add old conference merchandise from the AWCF shop!
If you would like more information on how to get there, I recommend first hitting up a local ‘chunner to car pool. Second option is the venue’s own shuttle bus:
- Take a BDVL train from Brisbane Airport down to Surfer’s Paradise. According to Google Maps, best to be leaving well before 9am.
- Book the Thunderbird Park Shuttle Bus to pickup you up from Helensvale or Nerang stops, or catch a tram from Helensvale to Surfers Paradise and get picked up from there.
- You should make it before right before the opening (noon Friday).
- You can find information on the Thunderbird Park Shuttle Bus HERE.
- Always plan ahead! Always!
Here are some pictures of our unbelievably luxurious venue!